CatificationMaking Your Home a Home for Your Cats Too!
Catification is about providing your cats with an enriched environment that will stimulate your cats natural behaviour and meet his essential needs as a cat.
We like to push this concept even further by designing spaces that both you and your cats will love and enjoy together! To be happy in an enclosed environment, your cat needs to exercise, scratch and mark appropriate surfaces, sleep in peace, play like a predator, jump, climb and survey his territory, claim space of his own, watch the horizon and the world go by, watch some birds and critters and hang out with his cat friends in total peacefulness.
Lets not forget, that cats also enjoy being present with their pawrents and in the center of what ever they do.
Benefits of a well thought out catification includes:
- Helps prevent behavioural problems.
- Helps minimise existing behavioural problems and decrease overall stress, anxiety and aggression.
- Allows more cats to live together peacefully by doubling the territory space and providing multiple entrances and exits out of each others way.
- Increases your positive interaction with your cats and thereby increase your bond with your cat.
- Keep your cat fit, active and stimulated in the long hours home alone.
- It is a great tool to exercise and exhaust your cat through interactive play time. Its essential for your cat to drain some of its energy to give him some feeling of well-being.
- Prevents destruction of your furniture by providing appropriate and satisfying surfaces to mark territory.
- Provides safe spaces for anxious cats and increases their self confidence.
When we design spaces for cats and pawrents, we take all that into consideration and we make designs that work for all and satisfy every need.
We have prepared different categories of catification products for you to browse and better understand how each product plays an important role in your cat’s well-being. And we are always creating and innovating! Have a look at our exciting products and ideas!
Click on the sections to expand.
Then click on the thumbnail images to see more examples from each category.
Request for Info:
Tell us about your cats and how we can assist you in keeping them safe, entertained and happy in your home!
Note: You can submit MULTIPLE Images if necessary. All you need to do is click on the black button again and upload a new image!